Companies across Canada who use water resources in their processes, typically must ensure that these water flows are not released if contaminated beyond permitted levels.
A variety of studies can be undertaken to monitor water in the natural environment.
A variety of permits are required from intake to discharge of processes. Some facilities are required to ensure appropriate treatment to ensure they meet acceptable levels prior to discharge.
- ECA (C of A) permitting and approvals
- MISA reporting
- water uptake, water effluent discharge permitting
- water utilisation, efficiency studies
- waste water review, recycling and efficiency
- Pollution Prevention and evaluations
- Spills management
ENSURETM to Future Proof your business with ESATCO! We work with
ESATCO provides hands-on applied science solutions & services while enabling ENvironmentally Sustainable Utilization of Resources & Energy (ENSURETM).
For more information, please contact email@example.com or 647-921-9322