Training for Health and Safety Compliance
Training for Health and Safety Compliance is key to maintaining adequate knowledge of specifics pertaining to health and safety acts and regulations in order to ensure ongoing effective management of hazards and risks for your company. Last thing you need as a management is to …
WHAT TRAINING IS OFFERED?
Two Health and Safety Compliance Training Courses for Risk Management are offered by ESATCO, including the Basics Health and Safety Training (1 day overview) or the Advanced Health and Safety Training (3 days). Both courses are offered as Online training at this time of COVID 19.
Health and Safety Compliance Training for Regulations and Acts pertaining to the following aspects are typically reviewed during training including:
general management, training and records, first aid, work environment, occupational health, industrial hygiene, incident investigation and reporting, personal protective equipment, and machinery and equipment.
- Occupation Health and Safety Act, R.S.O 1990 chapter 0.1
- Industrial Establishments R.R.O 1990 851
- (Designated Substances O. Reg. 490/09) possible Exposure to Biological or Chemical Agents RRO 1990 O. Reg. 833
- WHMIS RRO 1990 O. Reg. 860, WHMIS 2015
- Training Programs O reg. 780/94
- JHSC exemption O. Reg. 385/96
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Act SO 1997 chapter 16
- Regulation for First aid requirements RRO 1990 O. Reg. 1101
- Critical Injury Defined RRO 1990 O. Reg. 834
- Dangerous Goods Transportation Act, RSO 19
- Any other aspect that may impact on health and safety
BENEFITS of TRAINING
In addition to ongoing learning opportunities, annual compliance training provides the edge you need to stay ahead to the regulators.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
The Health and Safety Compliance Courses are suitable for all personnel involved in Health and Safety Matters with your company, including:
- Healh and Safety Coordinators
- Internal Auditors
- Registrar Auditors for ISO 45001:2018
Check out our compliance page for more information, or Call 647-921-9322 or Email email@example.com today to find out all of the details.